Driving change through personal connections.
Students, alumni and partners all point to our yearly Orientation Program (affectionately called “The OP”) as one of the most powerful, impactful aspects of The Consortium experience.
It’s more than a series of seminars or workshops. It’s an intense, hands-on period where students get real career development advice from the best educational institutions and corporations in the country.
Students say the OP has lasting benefits. Proof positive: many of our first-year students leave the OP with an internship offer, right out of the gate.
Our corporate partners have told us that the students at the OP are, indeed the best of the best – and give them an unparalleled diversity recruiting opportunity.
The OP is open to:
- New Consortium students who have accepted admission to one of our member schools
- Current Consortium students
- Representatives of corporate partners contributing $20,000 or more
- Consortium alumni
- Representatives from The Consortium’s 17 member schools
- Consortium strategic partners